Your new website is "live" and you have bragged about it to everyone you know and work with. Now what?? Not all marketing campaigns will work for every company and we make sure to let you know what your company will benefit from and will explain why. We explore closely your competition's marketing strategies, your client base and the current market trends for your industry to put together a plan of action for your company. Once started, we will always be fine tuning your marketing campaign to ensure maximum exposure and highest ROI while keeping a realistic budget in mind.
Need Immediate Results?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) or Sponsored Results are your solution.
Sponsored Results (shown highlighted below) are sites that pay for placement in search results on keywords that are relevant to their business. You'll see Sponsored Results when they're relevant to the specific search terms you used. For example, if you search for "cell phone," you'll see Sponsored Results for web sites that provide information about or sell cell phones. Sponsored Results are separated from other results so you can tell them apart.
Placing your company website in a sponsored listing is 1st Source Web's quickest ROI program to give your company top placement and allow you to start generating an immediate return.
- Keyword Research-Our team of marketing analysts will perform detailed research on your industry and create a list of keywords that will help to generate increased traffic to your website.
- Keyword Selection- After we have an extensive list of industry specific keywords we select only those keywords that will produce quality traffic to your website.
- Proven Ad Copy-This is one of the most important steps in putting together an effective search engine marketing campaign .We want to ensure that you attract the right visitors to your site and that we convert your ad readers into potential customers. By using the ad copy our marketing analysts will create, we can ensure the best results for your campaign.
- Traffic Analysis- By constantly tracking data off your website we are able to continually fine tune the campaign and determine which keywords/search engines are producing the greatest results.
- Bid Management- It's our job to review your account on a regular basis and optimize your bid. The most effective campaign puts you in a top position without your having to spend unnecessary money. Let our experienced professionals handle these types of responsibilities for your business.
- Campaign Reporting- We provide custom reports for your campaign on a monthly basis. This gives you the satisfaction of knowing exactly what steps we are taking and gives you a general overview of your campaign.
Looking for Long Term Results?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the way to go.
The team at 1st Source Web prides itself on its ability to optimize our client's websites using the latest and most legitimate means in today's market. Search engine optimization gives you the ability to have your website rank higher on major search engines. It's no secret that the higher your website ranks on major search engines the higher the amount of traffic you will pull to your website. Before we start your campaign we do thorough research to determine the keywords that are most appropriate for your business. We'll also do a detailed analysis of competing websites in your industry. Not only do we optimize your site but, for the following months we work consistently to get you top organic results on all of the major search engines.
Basic Search Engine Optimization: (Already included with any purchase of a custom website design)
- Formulation of a structured sitemap
- Assignment of appropriate Title and Meta tag descriptions for each web page
Advanced Search Engine Optimization:
- Analysis of website content for quality and consistency
- Insertion of relevant keywords strategically into content
- Link Optimization
- Reciprocal Link Exchange
- One-Way Link Generation
- Directory Submission Program
- Blog creation on relevant subjects
- Submitting Press Releases
- Submissions to Forums
- Analytics Traffic Reporting
Other Popular Online Marketing Solutions:
- Social and Interactive Media Advertising
- Email Blast Campaigns
"Changing web sites and companies can be a frightening experience. After all, if you choose wrong, you could severely damage your business, while transitioning.
My sales rep was extremely helpful in explaining my options and keeping our game plan within the realistic needs for my company. The design staff was also helpful and certainly speedy. The process was painless."